Corporate membership of EDS is available. Corporate members of EDS will generally be entities that have a high level of commitment to sustainability within their own operations.
Corporate members enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted pricing (20%) on all EDS publications
- Discounted pricing (20%) on all EDS conferences, seminars and other events
- First right of refusal for any exclusive sponsorship opportunities relating to events
- Complimentary peer review of the entity’s sustainability report or equivalent
- Annual presentation to Board or Executive on contemporary environmental issues and / or on EDS research findings
- Acknowledgment of corporate membership status on EDS’s website and a link to the member’s website (optional)
- Acknowledgement of corporate membership status at EDS Conferences (optional)
Corporate membership fee is $2,500 plus GST per annum.
Contact Katharina to discuss your requirements via email or 09 302 2972.