Our Marine Environment: What Next? Evening Seminar
An examination of the Marine Domain Report
Date: Thursday 15 December 2016
Venue: Russell McVeagh, Level 30, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland
Welcome from the host
Allison Arthur-Young, Partner, Russell McVeagh
Introduction from the chair
Gary Taylor, Chairman, Environmental Defence Society
Key findings of the Marine Domain Report
Vicky Robertson, Secretary for the Environment
Panel discussion: How do we respond?
- Penny Nelson, Deputy Secretary Sector Strategy, Ministry for the Environment
- Professor Simon Thrush, University of Auckland
- Volker Kuntzsch, CEO, Sanford Limited
- Dr Coral Grant, Integrated Catchments Principal-Healthy Waters, Auckland Council
- Raewyn Peart, Policy Director, Environmental Defence Society
Places are limited. Please RSVP to Fiona via email.
The event is convened jointly by the Environmental Defence Society and the Ministry for the Environment.
Our thanks to Russell McVeagh for hosting the event.
Download full statement (pdf)