EDS Office Manager: position available
Are you passionate about the protection of New Zealand's environment? Join one of New Zealand's most influential and long-standing environmental NGOs. This Office Manager role is crucial to the smooth-running of our organisation.
We are looking for someone who is:
- detail minded
- able to multi-task
- a positive team member in a small office
- competent in Microsoft office programmes (Word, Excel)
- number literate
- experienced in MYOB or other accounts systems.
Role: General oversight and management of the business side of EDS’s activities including:
- Processing and managing accounts in MYOB
- Preparing monthly cashflows
- Ensuring timely production of financial reports for Board meetings
- Maintaining the smooth running of the EDS office
- Managing payment of employees via SmartPayroll software (training provided)
- Managing data entry and keeping all EDS records current
- Administration support as required to the Chairman, Policy Director and other staff
- Preparing agendas and minutes for EDS Board and Finance Committee reports
- Managing the relationship with funding entities
- Membership and online bookstore management
- Updating EDS website and social media regularly with news updates and press releases.
The role is part-time and is based in the EDS office in central Auckland. Days/hours are flexible.
Join EDS and be part of a team that's making a difference.
Email your CV and a cover letter to Fiona Driver at EDS ().
Applications close Friday 19 July.